- Economy/ savings
- Savings of up to 80% for passenger cars at the Aegean Motorway toll station of your choice when using the LOCAL discount programs
- Savings of up to 24.8% for trucks and buses that go through the electronic lanes at toll stations from Raches, Fthiotida to Larisa (Pelasgia and Moschochori Toll Stations).
- Total savings of up to 12.2% for buses and trucks that go through the electronic lanes at all toll stations along the 230km of Aegean Motorway (PATHE Motorway, Raches, Fthiotida to Kleidi, Imathia section).
- Savings of up to 90% for motorcycles using ΒΙΚΕ discount programs at the Aegean Motorway Toll Stations.
- Online account management
Via , the new online account management application , it is now possible for companies, individuals and professionals to manage their account using their computer or their phone.
- One transponder for many motorways
makes traveling at the Northern, Central and Southern Greece easier and more convenient as drivers can now go through the electronic lanes of most Greek motorways using the transponder.
- Fast and flexible Online application
Aegean Motorway has developed flexible, direct and fast online procedures for providing Individuals, Companies and Professionals with transponder and after sales customer service. The transponder(s) is sent by courier, free of charge.
- Monthly invoice for professionals and companies
Professionals and companies receive free of charge a monthly itemized invoice which can be included in business expenses, facilitating accounting departments that record one invoice instead of several receipts.
- Easier expenses checking
Customers receive an itemized statement for all transactions per vehicle, rather than multiple receipts that tear, crease or may get lost along the way.
- Annual summary statement for individuals
Overview of annual expenditures for individuals in an annual summary statement (receipt) that is being sent free of charge every January to be used for tax purposes
- Faster transactions
Reduced drivers’ waiting time at the toll stations. The average time required by vehicles to drive through the electronic lanes is significantly less than the time required to drive through collector lanes.
- Fuel savings and reduced gas emissions
Research has shown that Electronic Toll Collection Systems such as reduce fuel consumption and harmful gas emissions at toll stations.